Chinese Academy of Forestry (CAF) is a national research institution on forestry. She is a comprehensive, multi-discipline and public research institution, directly subordinate to the National Forestry and Grassland Administration. Research Center of Saline and Alkali Land of National Forestry and Grassland Administration is a research center under CAF, a specialized institution on salt-affected land remediation and afforestation, aiming to dissolve the forestry scientific and technique problems in Chinese salt-affected area.
We are recruiting a postdoctoral fellow from Pakistan in 2019. The supervisor is Dr.&Prof. Huaxin Zhang, the director of Research Center of Saline and Alkali Land of National Forestry and Grassland Administration.
1. Ph.D. graduates who have received doctoral degrees or will graduate before Sep. 2019, as well as post-doctoral researchers who will leave the former post-doctoral station before Sep. 2019. Under 35 years old and in good health.
2. The major is soil science and related disciplines. Those who are engaged in saline-alkali soil research or have relevant research background are preferred.
3. Has a solid theoretical basis and a high level of English; good communication skills, and a spirit of cooperation.
4. Full-time in-station work.
Salary and Farewell:
1. Remuneration refers to the standards of the Chinese Academy of Forestry, with a monthly salary of RMB 8000 yuan (excluding taxes), providing medical and accident insurance, and providing the same benefits as staff of the same level.
2. The post-doctoral work place are at the experimental bases of the research center in Binhai New District, Tianjin and the Dongying, Shandong Province. Office and accommodation will be provided by the research center.
3. Assist post doctor to apply for related research projects.
4. Postdoctoral stay is usually 2 years, which can be extended to 3 years according to the actual situation.
1. Personal resume.
2. Doctoral Degree Certificate or other relevant valid supporting documents (photocopies).
3. Passport (photocopy).
4. List of papers published during and since the Ph.D. and 1-2 representative papers of academic research.
5. Doctoral dissertation.
6. Preliminary research plan including research direction, research topics and research content (no more than 3000 words) for the post-doctoral period.
Applicants are invited to submit electronic materials by 30 September, 2019 and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.